Deck House Terms and Conditions
Prices include local of 17%. Generally a minimum stay of 7 days is suggested from Saturday to Saturday
- 60% deposit secures the booking with the balance payable 60 days prior to arrival
- Any reservations less than 60 days prior to arrival, will require full payment to secure the booking.
- If bookings are cancelled before 60 days of arrival, there will be an admin fee of R5000.00.
- If bookings are cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival, any prepayment is forfeited.
- If bookings are cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival, full payment is forfeited.
Cancellation must be received in writing.
If we have booked your boat transfer the above cancellations fees apply.
Should visitors not be able to travel due to bad weather, arriving late or any other reason whatsoever, all parties agree to co-operate to try and arrange an earlier or later departure. We do not accept cancellations due to weather, but will do our best to assist with solutions, if required.
Please note that at all times, Deck House and the Service Providers of transport, will be exempt of any liability relating to weather or any conditions beyond their control. There will be no refund applicable to a shortened stay or a no show.
Damages and Breakages
You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you or any member of your party cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit/ debit card, or we may send you an invoice, for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant. We may make an additional charge if you did not report this.